Sunday, July 6, 2008

An Unlisted Milestone

While running across the mall to meet my mom this afternoon, Charly stopped and pointed to an aqua blue t-shirt with KungFu Panda on it. She dragged me into the store, stopping only at the display rack.

"Mom, please pay. Please pay." This was said with big wide eyes, and the cutest smile.

"You want this?" I asked her.

"Please pay. Want to wear now" and she actually started taking off the t-shirt she was wearing.

Finding this very cute, the first time she has ever spotted an article of clothing and specifically asked me to buy it for her, I paid for the t-shirt and let her wear it.

A milestone, I thought to myself. Although not one officially listed in the baby books.

And then it hit me.

Just two years old, and she's already joined the ranks of female shoppers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Should we even wonder how she developed this behavior? She's really turning out to be the daughter of her mom :o) It's payback time for your folks!

Anonymous said...

^raymond guiyab, is that you?? are you a blogging daddy na? :)

lissie - wait till she discovers designer clothes, you'll be in big trouble!